The Little Bakery of Happiness is a specialist gluten-free bakery. Some items are also dairy free and egg free although both are used every day in the bakery. Top 14 allergens are listed in the allergens tab for each product but do please ask about allergens before placing an order if you need clarification.
ORDERING FOR DELIVERY…
- You can use this microsite to place orders for local delivery (weekly on Fridays).
- Simply add the products you would like to order to your basket (please note, there is a minimum spend of £15.00 per order (excluding delivery) on all orders for local delivery. If you are not sure whether we deliver to you, pop your postcode into the address box and if we can deliver, it will show which zone you are in and the associated cost of delivery.
- Proceed through to the checkout, complete all the data fields and then choose whether you would like to pay by bank transfer or by card. If you choose to pay by transfer, our bank details will appear on the screen following checkout (and in your confirmation email). If you choose to pay by card, your details will be taken securely by our chosen payment provider, Square.
- You will receive an email confirming your order (check your spam/junk folder).
- Orders will not be released until cleared funds have been received.
- Sit back and wait for your delivery day 🙂 We will only contact you if there is a problem with your order.
The microsite will be updated every Sunday with any weekly specials to order for the following week’s delivery. The cutoff for ordering is midday on Wednesday for delivery on the Friday. Your delivery will be made during the day on the Friday. Where possible, we will try and give you an idea of when it will be with you.
Our local delivery service covers a 20-mile radius of the bakery in Wellingborough (please see map). The zones and prices are:
- Zone one (0-2 miles): £1.50
- Zone two (2-5 miles): £2.50
- Zone three (5-15 miles): £4.00
- Zone four (15-20 miles): £6.00
If you enter your postcode into the address box on the basket page, it will tell you which zone you are in for delivery.
If your address is not within our delivery area or you would prefer to collect from the bakery, you can also use this microsite to place a click and collect order. Click and collect is available on Wednesday through to Saturday each week. You can choose your preferred date and time from the drop-down box on the checkout page.